Evoluent VerticalMouse4 Standard Wired Right (3131R) - Free ShippingEvoluent
Evoluent VerticalMouse4 Standard Wired Right (3131R)
- Comfortable And Easy To Use: Shape is thoughtfully sculpted for uncompromising comfort
- Programmable Buttons: No finger contortions are needed to operate the buttons.
- Improved Thumb Rest: Thumb rest has been reshaped to provide more comfort than earlier versions.
- Two New Thumb Buttons: A new bottom thumb button provides greatly extended functionality when used with the included driver.
- Extended Little Finger Lip: Now prevents it better from rubbing against desk or mouse pad.
- Adjustable Laser Sensor: Pointer speed controls on the side allow convenient adjustment without even releasing your grip from the mouse.
- Pointer Speed Indicators: Top mounted LEDs show through the chrome thumb rest to indicate selected pointer speed including extra low (XL), low (LO), MD (medium), to high (HI).
- Powerful & Intuitive Driver: The Evoluent Mouse Manager for Windows provides extensive but easy- to-use functionality for 6 buttons through a simple and intuitive interface.
- Lighted Evoluent Logo: The illumination turns off when the system is in sleep mode to conserve notebook battery power
Windows: Includes driver for Windows XP, Vista and Win 7 in 32/64 bit for programming all 6 buttons. The driver is not required. The VerticalMouse 4 still has basic functionality without it.
Mac: Basic functionality in OS X or newer without a driver: A Mac driver is coming in late 2012
Linux: Basic functionality without a driver